During this year’s Annual General Meeting, Licensed Practical Nurses and the public will hear about the 10-year Strategic Plan of the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) on April 30 in Edmonton.
Forecasting the future; 10-year Strategic Plan & more
This AGM will feature the following:
- Introduction of the CLPNA’s new 10-Year Strategic Plan and 3-Year Business Plan
- Forecasting the future of the LPN profession
- Highlights of provincial and national projects
- Insight into initiatives with government and Alberta Health Services (AHS)
- Release of the 2013 Annual Report
The AGM occurs immediately before the CLPNA 2014 Conference, however it is open to the public. Conference registration is not required to attend. The AGM will be followed by a Dessert Reception.
CLPNA Annual General Meeting
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
6:00 – 7:30pm
Enoch Grand Ballroom (Floor Plan)
Edmonton Marriott at River Cree Resort (Directions)
Presidential Address – Jo-Anne Macdonald-Watson, CLPNA President
College Activities – Linda Stanger, CLPNA Executive Director/Registrar
Resolutions may be filed until April 25, 2014. Resolution forms available by request at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-484-8886.