Calgary South Health Campus Hematology Clinic reaps the benefits of one Licensed Practical Nurse’s initiative to do more for patients and staff in the cover story of CARE magazine’s Spring issue.
- Research: Exercise programs for persons with dementia.
- Legal Issues: Dealing with medication errors
- Profile: From childhood cancer to pediatric nursing.
- Highlights from CLPNA’s 5 Minute Communications Survey.
- Watch Your Language: Accurate nursing documentation approaches.
- Technology: Digital health tools making a difference.
CARE magazine shares healthcare information for and about Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) such as nursing practice, regulation, interprofessional collaboration, provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 15,000 health professionals in Alberta including LPNs, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.