The team at Grande Prairie’s Queen Elizabeth II Hospital embraces change to meet the challenges of an exceptionally busy Emergency Department in the cover story of CARE magazine’s Summer issue.
- Revised Competency Profile for Licensed Practical Nurses, 3rd Edition
- Licensed Practical Nurse Awards of Excellence
- Legal Issues: Infection Control and Equipment Errors
- Research: Rural & Remote Nursing study from University of Northern British Columbia
- Technology: Work Smart with Client Information Technology.
- Mental Illness Deserves Aggressive Treatment
- Research: Ebola
CARE magazine shares healthcare information for and about Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) such as nursing practice, regulation, interprofessional collaboration, provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 15,000 health professionals in Alberta including LPNs, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.