“Well. Within Reach” is the preventative patient care focus of the Cardston Clinic, a warm, welcoming community-centred facility. LPNs in advanced roles are a big part of their success. Catch the whole story in the Fall issue of CARE magazine.
- Editorial: “From Knowledge Users to Knowledge Creators”
- “Dementia innovator sees key role for LPNs” interviews Dr. David Sheard.
- New Competency Profile for LPNs, 3rd Edition, tied to 2016 Registration Renewal.
- “Document evidence: It’s your best defense”.
- Research: “Cancer & exercise: Living longer, living better”.
- “Living with Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder”
- “Keep Going!” talks to LPN leader John McCullough about his role as Resident Care Manager.
- Technology: “Electronic Tracking of Dementia Patients – ‘Big Brother’ or common sense?”
- Practice: Falling off the “Work-Life Balance” Beam
CARE magazine shares healthcare news for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) from nursing practice, regulation, interprofessional collaboration, provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 15,000 health professionals in Alberta including LPNs, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.