Licensed Practical Nurses find room to grow and excel in the operating rooms at the University of Alberta Hospital and the Mazankowski Alberta Heart Institute in the winter feature of CARE magazine.
Also in this issue:
- Health system of tomorrow unveiled at CLPNA Think Tank.
- Licensed Practical Nurses are “Changing Lives in Ecuador”.
- Planning your path with the new Career Infusion Portal.
- Research: Can decreasing antipsychotic use lead to growth in mental and emotional health?
- Technology: Vein viewing technology lights the way.
- Embracing a multi-generational workforce.
CARE magazine shares healthcare news for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) from nursing practice, regulation, interprofessional collaboration, provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 15,000 health professionals in Alberta including LPNs, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.