Highlights of CLPNA’s achievements toward regulatory excellence and Council’s vision can be discovered in this year’s 2015 Annual Report.
“With our many collaborative and meaningful connections, CLPNA is… committed to exploring ways in which our profession will continue to define ‘the leading edge’ and provide value within Alberta’s evolving healthcare system.” – Message from the Executive Director, Linda Stanger, CLPNA
- 8% growth in registration to nearly 14,000 Licensed Practical Nurses in Alberta and more membership statistics.
- Reports from new CLPNA departments for Research and Professional Development.
- Release of Competency Profile for LPNs, 3rd Ed (2015) in June.
- Release of new Standards for Basic Program Approval for Practical Nurse Education in March.
- Messages from the President, Executive Director and Public Members.
- Financial Summary.
DESKTOP OR MOBILE:
The report was presented by Council to members, employers and stakeholders at the Annual General Meeting on April 27, 2016 in Edmonton, Alberta.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 780-484-8886 or 1-800-661-5877 (toll free in Alberta).