There are many ways for Licensed Practical Nurses to track and organize your learning records as required by CLPNA’s Continuing Competency Program. You decide which tool or method of record keeping works for you.
Track and record your learning throughout the year by using any or all of the following suggestions:
- Compile certificates, records of attendance or other documents from various conferences/workshops/seminars in a binder or storage container.
- Document continuing education and learning activities using your online “Record of Learning” on your Profile on www.myCLPNA.com (see below) or download our Tracking Tool (below):
DOWNLOAD – Tracking Tool (PDF)
- Record your learning using any technology such as a web cam or smart phone and make a video or podcast.
Track your learning using the online Record of Learning:
- CLICK ON “www.myCLPNA.com“
- TYPE IN your UserID and Password.
- Your UserID is your CLPNA Registration Number.
- Can’t remember your Password? Select “Click here if you forgot your password” for it to be emailed to you.
- CLICK on “Record of Learning” and add your learning records.
Remember, if you are selected for annual Continuing Competency Program Validation (CCPV) this May, your learning records will be required to verify completion of your learning objectives and to demonstrate your participation in CLPNA’s Continuing Competency Program.
Questions? Contact the Professional Development Dept at firstname.lastname@example.org, 780-484-8886 or 1-800-661-5877 (toll free in Alberta).