LPNs working in homecare, long term care, supportive living and related areas have a final opportunity to give feedback to Alberta Health on the continuing care regulations that are expiring in 2017.
If you missed the Open House meetings on this topic in June, it’s not too late to provide your input. An online survey is available to receive comments until July 31, 2016.
If you do not wish to complete the study, but would like to have your opinions heard, contact email@example.com.
Regulations Under Review
The regulations under review as part of the Nursing Homes and Home Care Regulations review include the:
- Nursing Homes Operation Regulation;
- Nursing Home General Regulation; and,
- Co-ordinated Home Care Program Regulation.
The Home Care Regulation includes:
- Home care services;
- Home support services such as housekeeping and home maintenance; and,
- Meeting the needs of caregivers.
The Nursing Homes Regulations includes:
- Care providers;
- Social and leisure activities; and,
- Meal requirements.