“Imagine that the life of your child does depend on expert healthcare – not just once, not twice, but many times each day.”
Our feature article, “Trust Comes First”, shows Licensed Practical Nurses providing both complex bedside care and strong management skills behind the scenes at CareGivers Home Health Care in Edmonton. Discover the rest of the story in the Fall 2016 issue of CARE magazine.
Also in this issue
- 10 Facts about Dementia.
- Alberta LPN Regulation changes proposed.
- Life expectancy for First Nations people in Alberta.
- Delirium management and prevention.
- Apps for today’s nurses.
- 2017 Registration Renewal notice.
- Medical Assistance in Dying.
- Hearing Tribunal Decision: LPN’s refusal to participate in Hearing results in penalty.
- The Operations Room: News for CLPNA members.
CARE magazine shares healthcare news for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) from nursing practice, regulation, interprofessional collaboration, provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 16,000 health professionals in Alberta including Licensed Practical Nurses, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.