“The only difference between stumbling blocks and stepping stones is the way we use them.” – Unknown
Three medical professionals cross the globe and become Licensed Practical Nurses in Alberta in our feature story, “A Brave New World” in the Spring 2017 issue of CARE magazine.
Also in this issue
- A new way of looking at Pressure Injuries.
- Reclaiming Dignity in Healthcare: Small Gestures of Caring.
- Advancing policy to optimize the role of the Licensed Practical Nurse.
- RESEARCH: LPNs more effective with well-informed managers.
- Why rehabilitation must be part of acute care.
- Looking to boost your nursing competence?
- The Operations Room: News for CLPNA members.
CARE magazine shares healthcare news for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) from nursing practice, regulation, interprofessional collaboration, provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 16,000 health professionals in Alberta including Licensed Practical Nurses, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.