Posted on: May 08, 2017 by CLPNA
In recognition of National Nursing Week from May 8-15, 2017, it’s time to reward each other, and celebrate your team! Use social media to enter CLPNA’s Show & Tell Contest for National Nursing Week.
On Monday, May 15, two (2) grand prize winners will be selected from all entries received throughout Nursing Week. The winner will receive a $100 VISA gift card and a Special Goody Bag filled with CLPNA-branded swag!
Daily winners will receive a variety of CLPNA-branded goodies and LPN product from the Fredrickson-McGregor Education Foundation for LPNs. Daily prizes are valued at up to $50.
CONTEST ENTRY DETAILS
The Contest is opened from May 8-15, 2017. See below for contest rules.
- SHOW your National Nursing Week event pictures
Entries on Facebook must be made in the comments section of the official Contest Entry post.
- TELL why you’re proud to be a Nurse
Winners will be announced at noon every weekday! The Grand Prize winner will be selected on May 16.
- Contest Duration:The contest is open from Monday, May 9, 2017 at 12:01am to Sunday, May 15, 2017 at 11:59pm MDT.
- Contestants: Contestants must be Licensed Practical Nurses registered with CLPNA to be eligible to win.
- 5 Individual Prizes:Each weekday (Monday – Friday), one (1) winner will be selected from all entries to receive a prize package of CLPNA swag from the Fredrickson-McGregor Education Foundation for LPNs. Each prize package is valued at up to $50.
- 2 Grand Prizes:On Monday, May 15, 2017, two (2) grand prize winners will be selected from all entries received throughout the duration of the contest. The winners will receive a special goodie bag filled with CLPNA-branded product and a $100 Visa gift card. Total prize package value is up to $200.
- Copyright: Photos must be an original work submitted by the photographer (copyright owner).
- Duplicates: Only the first posting of a picture/graphic will be considered for contest entry. Duplicate entries from other social media accounts or individuals will not considered.
- Privacy Compliance:All pictures must comply with applicable privacy legislation including that required by your employer. This means no pictures or names of patients/clients, healthcare files/notes/whiteboards, or any other potential violation of privacy legislation. These pictures will not be entered in the contest and may subject the sender to disciplinary action.
- To be entered, Facebook entriesmust be posted on CLPNA’s Facebook Page in the comments of the Contest post.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
- Twitter: To be entered, Twitter entries must include CLPNA’s Twitter handle, @CLPNA.