Two Hills Health Centre is home to amazing nurses at all stages of their careers, from new grads to an LPN in her 51st year of practice. Find out why this small community is a hotspot for nursing achievement and opportunity in the Summer 2017 issue of CARE magazine.
Also in this issue
- 5 things we wish all nurses knew about suicide.
- Educating your clients on immunization.
- Research: A systemic review of published articles on infection control in Canada.
- LPN Awards of Excellence.
- A recap of the 2017 CLPNA AGM & Conference.
- The Operations Room: News for CLPNA members.
CARE magazine shares healthcare news for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) from nursing practice, regulation, interprofessional collaboration, provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 17,000 health professionals in Alberta including Licensed Practical Nurses, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.