Nurses in the CLPNA’s Mentorship Program share their ‘Better Together’ experiences for support, growth and creating new possibilities.
Also in this issue
- Research: Empowered professionalism in practical nursing.
- All nurses are leaders.
- Why cancer survivors need to move more.
- Strategies older adults can use to protect themselves from falls.
- Made-in-Alberta consumer health websites.
- The Operations Room: News for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses.
CARE magazine shares healthcare news for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) from nursing practice, regulation, interprofessional collaboration, provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 17,000 health professionals in Alberta including Licensed Practical Nurses, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.