An Edmonton LPN’s curiosity makes her a perfect fit for technology-driven research into pressure injury prevention and education in the Fall 2018 feature story in CARE magazine.
“It’s a high stakes area that is rife for research, as questions swirl around the most effective protocols for turning and educating patients.”
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Editorial: Misinformation and your practice.
- Parent advocates’ power of compassion.
- Connect Care to improve case management: Communication.
- How dementia impacts Canadians.
- Cannabis risk and work obligations for LPNs.
- Are you a double-duty caregiver?
- The implementation of an Early Warning Scoring Test for Alberta Children’s Hospital.
- The Operations Room: News for CLPNA members.
Read this issue on your internet-connected smartphone, tablet, notebook, or desktop computer using the quick and mobile-friendly version on Issuu. Or download, view or print your own PDF copy.
CARE magazine shares healthcare news for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) from nursing practice, regulation, interprofessional collaboration, provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 17,000 health professionals in Alberta including Licensed Practical Nurses, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.