Today’s LPNs are diverse in age, background and experience, but united by a commitment to caring for the public, one patient at a time. See the faces of LPN professionalism in the Winter 2018 issue of CARE magazine.
These real LPNs from across Alberta are examples of the dedication and caring of the LPN profession.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Editorial: Embracing Innovation
- Too Fit to Fracture: The LPN Role in Preventing Osteoporosis-Related Fractures
- Bridging the Gap – Multiple Generations in the Workplace
- Seeing the Whole Person: Complex Substance Abuse Disorders
- Marni Panas – Her Story
- Nurses Need to Know: Supervised Consumption Sites
- 2019 CLPNA AGM and Conference
- Technology & Older Adults
- The Operations Room: News for CLPNA members.
Connect to CARE magazine where it’s convenient for you. Read this issue on your desktop computer, internet-connected smartphone, tablet, or notebook. Click on the mobile-friendly version on Issuu, or download, view or print a PDF copy.
CARE is a trusted source of healthcare news for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), with facts on nursing regulation, practice, research and collaboration. You’ll also find valuable and relevant provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 17,000 health professionals in Alberta including Licensed Practical Nurses, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.