In recognition of National Nursing Week (May 6-12, 2019), it’s time to reward each other, and celebrate your team!
This year, the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta offers all LPNs in Alberta a chance to win amazing prizes for National Nursing Week with our #RegulatorySmarts Quiz!
Why should you take part?
- Because this quiz will help you understand your profession better!
- You can be a star among your peers!
- You could be a winner of LPN Swag Bag valued at over $75!
- You will have knowledge to share with your colleagues!
- If you win, you will be proud to use your new LPN branded prize items!
Answer the Quiz correctly to earn your chance to win one of 200 prizes. The Quiz will contain questions about LPN profession, practice, history, code of ethics, regulation etc. Find the answers on the CLPNA’s website.
CONTEST ENTRY DETAILS
The Contest is open to CLPNA members from April 23 to May 12, 2019. See below for contest rules.
Quiz answers may be found on the CLPNA’s website.
- Contest Duration: The contest is open from Tuesday, April 23, 2019 at 12:01am to Sunday, May 12, 2019 at 11:59pm MDT.
- Contestants: Contestants must be Licensed Practical Nurses registered with the CLPNA to be eligible to win.
- Duplicates: Only the first quiz completion will be considered for contest entry. Duplicate entries will not be eligible.
- Prizes: 200 winners will be selected from all completed quiz entries to receive a prize package of CLPNA-branded products. Each prize package is valued at up to $50 ($75 retail value). The winners will be contacted via email by May 15, 2019.