“When it comes to opportunities for LPNs in northern Alberta, it seems the sky is truly the limit.”
In our feature story, ‘Magnetic North: Opportunities in Peace Country’, Licensed Practical Nurses working in northern Alberta are finding opportunities for advanced practice in unique areas.
Discover more in the Fall issue of the CLPNA’s CARE magazine, sharing healthcare news for and about Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs).
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE
- Conduct and Responsibility: What is a Complaint?
- LPNs as Change Agents: Research into LPN leadership in residential care homes;
- Finding Balance: Tools to Help Nurse Prevent Falls
- Compassion in Challenging Conditions: An LPN Practices in Corrections
- Research: Guidelines for Communicating With, To and About Older Adults
- Alberta LPN News: Council Election results; 2020 Registration Renewal; Advance Care Planning…and more.
Connect to CARE magazine where it’s convenient for you. Read this issue on your desktop computer, internet-connected smartphone, tablet, or notebook. Click on the mobile-friendly version on Issuu, or download, view or print a PDF copy.
Check out the NEW interactive features available in the digital version of CARE magazine…starting on page 6!
CARE is a trusted source of healthcare news for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), with facts on nursing regulation, practice, research and collaboration. You’ll also find valuable and relevant provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 17,000 health professionals in Alberta including Licensed Practical Nurses, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.