Licensed Practical Nurses and interested members of the public are welcome to virtually attend the 2020 Annual General Meeting of the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) in June.
For the first time, this event will be held online in a webinar-style presentation format to comply with current COVID-19 public health regulations regarding group gatherings. Pre-registration is required.
Additionally, the President and CEO will be answering questions from members, stakeholders and the public. To participate, please complete this form, Submit Your Questions, or use the webinar’s Chat during the live event.
- Welcome with Host Tamara Richter, CLPNA’s Executive Officer
- Presidential Address with Valerie Paice, CLPNA’s President
- Thank You to Linda Stanger, Retired CEO
- Introduction of the CLPNA’s new CEO, Jeanne Weis
- 2019 Annual Report Presentation
- Moving Forward with Jeanne Weis, CLPNA’s Chief Executive Officer
- Answering Your Questions with President & CEO
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2020
Wed., June 17, 2020 – 10:00-11:00 am (MDT)
The online question form will remain available until midnight on June 14.
For registration help, contact email@example.com, 780-484-8886, or 1-800-661-5877 (toll-free in Alberta).
Resolutions may be filed until June 11, 2020. Resolution forms are available by request at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-484-8886. Only regulated members with an active practice permit may submit a resolution or vote on them. Regulated members intending to vote on Resolutions must register for this event using their CLPNA registration number. Votes will be verified and tallied after the event, and results sent by email.