There’s a first time for everything!
More than 220 LPNs and stakeholders participated in a surprisingly intimate, streaming Annual General Meeting of the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) on June 17, 2020.
For many, the CLPNA’s first online AGM was also their first AGM. The AGM was held for decades as part of a Conference every spring. This year’s event was originally scheduled to coincide with a new Education Forum.
It was also the first public presentation from the new Chief Executive Officer Jeanne Weis.
The hour-long recording highlights a farewell from retiring CEO Linda Stanger, an overview of 2019 regulatory activities, and a look to the future, or use the links below to skip directly to any section.
Skip to any part of the presentation using the links below:
- Welcome with Host Tamara Richter, CLPNA’s Executive Officer
- Presidential Address with Valerie Paice, CLPNA’s President (1:22)
- Thank You to Linda Stanger, Retired CEO (6:12)
- Introduction of the CLPNA’s new CEO, Jeanne Weis (21:04)
- 2019 Annual Report Presentation (21:36)
- Moving Forward with Jeanne Weis, CLPNA’s Chief Executive Officer (28:03)
- Answering Your Questions with President & CEO (38:40)