More than 130 Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) and stakeholders attended the Annual General Meeting of the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) on May 5, 2021.
- Welcome with Host Carrie Waggott, Executive Officer
- Presidential Address with Valerie Paice, President
- 2020 Annual Report Presentation
- CEO’s Report with Jeanne Weis, Chief Executive Officer
- Answering Your Questions with the CLPNA’s President & CEO
The CLPNA’s president, Valerie Paice, presented an overview of the activities of the Council, and CEO Jeanne Weis reported on the regulatory performance and the work of the CLPNA.
Highlights from the 2020 Annual Report were reviewed. The full report includes the CLPNA’s financial statements and covers the core functions of Registration, Conduct, and Competence – supported by Research, Policy, and Communications.
The CLPNA is the regulatory organization for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses. The CLPNA regulates the profession by setting entry-to-practice requirements, establishing, promoting, and enforcing standards for registration, practice, and professional conduct, and enhancing the care provided by members of the profession through the Continuing Competency Program.