An LPN has an important role to play on an interprofessional team…The more an LPN knows about this new condition, the more they understand their patient and support them in getting the best care possible.Chris Burnie, AHS Post COVID Task Force
The feature story, ‘Long COVID: Supporting Patient Care’, provides information on Long COVID to help LPNs develop a stronger understanding of the condition, the lived experience of a Long COVID patient, and learn about additional resources to support the care of those with Long COVID.
Discover more in the Spring/Summer issue of the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta’s (CLPNA) CARE magazine.
Published online twice a year by the CLPNA, CARE is distributed to over 18,000 health professionals in Alberta, including LPNs, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders, and Canadian LPN regulators.
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
- What’s the Difference between a Regulator, Association, and Union?
- 2021 Year in Review
- Mandatory Education: Understanding Restricted Activities
- Canadian Practical Nurse Registration Examination
- Self-Care as a Nurse: More Than a Trend
- Study with CLPNA – Learning Opportunities for LPN Professional Development
- Moral Distress: A Challenging Experience
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE DIGITAL CARE MAGAZINE
CARE magazine is now an online-only format. If you aren’t sure if you are on the e-mail list for CARE, subscribe to continue to receive CARE magazine digitally.
For more information:
Ask CLPNA or call 1-800-661-5877 (toll-free in Alberta), or 780-484-8886