Webinar: Long COVID – Supporting Patient Care (May 23 & 25)
Long COVID describes any signs and symptoms that continue or develop after an acute COVID 19 infection. As a relatively new chronic condition, healthcare professionals are continuing to learn more about its treatment. This webinar will assist LPNs in being aware of the latest information to support patient care in the treatment of Long COVID.
This webinar will:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and ability to plan, facilitate, and coordinate access to healthcare services,
- provide an understanding of the condition and prevalence of Long COVID,
- identify challenges patients are experiencing with Long COVID,
- review the Post COVID Functional Assessment (PCFS) tool and how to use it to support patients, and
- provide resources that are available to support healthcare practitioners and Long COVID patients and families.
The webinar includes a LIVE Q&A with representatives from the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta’s Professional Practice and Policy departments.
This webinar is FREE! No registration fee to attend.
WEBINAR: Duty to Report
May 23, 2023 – 12:00-1:00pm (MST)
May 25, 2023 – 3:00-4:00pm (MST)
Unable to attend or want to watch again? This presentation will be available on our LPN Professional Development playlist on YouTube.
A webinar is a live seminar attended using an internet-connected computer or mobile device, allowing participants in different locations to see and hear the live presenter and ask questions. Registration is required to receive the website link to the presentation and email reminders.
For more information, please contact: Email the CLPNA’s Professional Development Department