District 6 – NORTH WEST (Grande Prairie & area)
Joyce Rossiter, LPN (Incumbent)
This candidate has been nominated by their Licensed Practical Nurse colleagues for the position of District Representative to CLPNA’s Council.
Scroll down for this candidate’s nomination profile. A link to the next Nominee is provided at the bottom.
About this Election
What are the key reasons that you would like to join Council?
- Explore and participate in the future practice of Alberta LPN’s
- Continue to participate in policy, procedure and guideline development for Alberta LPN’s
- Be a voice for LPN’s in District 6
What would you bring to the position?
- 3 year District 6 Council Member
- Diverse base of experience in the LPN role
- Advancing knowledge through Grant MacEwan University’s program – Human Service Administration Degree
- Practical Nurse Diploma Program
Northern Lakes College
- Human Service Administration Degree
Grant MacEwan University
Currently enrolled 3rd year
- Alberta Health Services
Licensed Practical Nurse
1989 – Present
- Grande Prairie Woman’s Shelter – Odyssey House
- CLPNA Council
Member – District 6
- Grande Prairie Alliance Church – The Pantry
Volunteer Coordinator – Food hamper distribution