Research Advisory Committee
The Research Advisory Committee provides guidance to the Director of Research on proposed research projects in terms of appropriateness, feasibility, and acceptability.
The responsibilities of the Research Advisory Committee are:
- Suggest annual priority areas for research developed, lead, conducted, and supported by the CLPNA.
- Consult on research projects led, directed and supported by CLPNA.
- Ensure research priorities are aligned with other CLPNA initiatives, particularly in Policy and Practice areas.
- Facilitate knowledge translation of LPN related research projects.
- Provide assessment of grant submissions to the AIHS grant funded by CLPNA, annually.
Members (coming soon)
Terms of Reference (coming soon)
Meeting Agendas and Minutes (coming soon)