Nursing professionals wanted! A Practice Consultant position is now open at the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) in Edmonton, Alberta. Apply by November 15, 2017.
The Practice Consultant will receive, monitor and respond to professional practice inquiries or issues, complete trend analysis, and participate in development and implementation of practice support within the College.
- Provide practice consultation to members, employers, other associations/regulatory bodies, government and stakeholders
- Interpret college documents, regulations, ethics and standards
- Engage in the development of practice policy and resources to support LPNs
- Develop and provide presentations to multiple stakeholders
- Participate in provincial, national and international, committees and nursing initiatives related to nursing practice issues
If this is your passion, please apply.
How to Apply
Please submit a resume and cover letter on or before November 15, 2017 using our online Application Form.
Subject line “CLPNA – Practice Consultant” to email@example.com
Or by mail:
Attention: Donna Doerr, Human Resources Assistant
College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta
13163 146 Street
Edmonton AB T5L 4S8
CLPNA is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest.
The College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta is a non-profit, non-governmental, regulatory organization led by LPNs. CLPNA exists to protect Alberta healthcare users – the public. We regulate the profession of Licensed Practical Nursing, setting and maintaining standards to ensure the public receives safe, competent, and ethical healthcare services. Our focus and commitment to public protection and regulatory excellence underscores everything we do.