Malpractice Liability Insurance
Medical malpractice insurance covers Licensed Practical Nurses from third-party allegations of faults, errors, omissions and negligence for services rendered while acting within their nursing scope and duties.
This insurance is included in every practicing LPN’s annual registration fees with the CLPNA.
The CLPNA recommends all LPNs become knowledgeable about their malpractice insurance coverage and incident reporting responsibilities.
The following package contain the most current insurance information, or you may download the individual documents from the list below.
Download the Medical Malpractice Package here
- Lloyd Sadd Bulletin – Medical Malpractice Frequently Asked Questions
- Lloyd Sadd Bulletin – Medical Malpractice Explained
- Lloyd Sadd Bulletin – Claim Reporting
- Lloyd Sadd Bulletin – Additional Programs
- Lloyd Sadd Bulletin – Medical Malpractice Liability Insurance Confirmation
- Lloyd Sadd Bulletin – Telehealth
Questions may be directed to Lloyd Sadd Insurance Brokers at 780-483-4544 or 1-800-665-5243, or to the team listed in the Team Introduction document.
Canadian LPN Insurance Program
Lloyd Sadd Berkley Self-Employment and Risk Management for Licensed Practical Nurses (VIDEO, 22MB)