The College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA) strives to use the best available research evidence to inform decision makers about the role of the Licensed Practical Nurse in Alberta and Canada. The CLPNA is committed to using research to make impacts and transform the system.
- Advancing Knowledge for the Licensed Practical Nurse Profession: 2015-2017
- Update of Licensed Practical Nurse Competencies in Alberta (2017)
- Education Program Standards of Canadian Practical Nurse Programs (2018)
- Advancing Policy to Optimize the Role of Licensed Practical Nurses (2016)
- Mental Injury in the Health Care Workplace, College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta, (completed 2013)
- Staff Mix Decision-making Framework for Quality Nursing Care, Canadian Nurses Association, Canadian Council of Practical Nurse Regulators, and Registered Psychiatric Nurses of Canada, (completed 2012)