Members, it’s been a while since we’ve asked, but do you know if your CLPNA Member Profile is CORRECT?
Any changes in the last year to your…
- mailing address?
- phone number?
- email address?
- workplace / employer? (for those employed in Alberta)
- employment status – full time, part time, casual? (for those employed in Alberta)
Please take a few moments to make sure your Member Profile is up to date. See the 3 STEPS below.
Ensuring CLPNA has your current contact and employment information is your responsibility under the Health Professions Act, LPN Profession Regulation, s33(1).
3 STEPS to update your Member Profile:
- CLICK HERE to LOGIN to the Members/Applicants Website.
- Your UserID is your CLPNA Registration Number.
- Can’t remember your Password? Select “Click here if you forgot your password”.
- CLICK on “View Profile”.
- SCROLL DOWN to review and edit your information. (CLICK on “Help” on any section for more info.)
For additional help, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 1-800-661-5877 (Toll Free in Alberta) or 780-484-8886.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.