Executive Director of HIV North, Susan Belcourt, LPN, leads a community of nurses whose goal is to educate and save lives in Northern Alberta in the feature story in the Spring 2016 issue of CARE magazine.
Also in this issue:
- “Caring for caregivers” – Alberta Caregivers Association helps educate care providers.
- Things Need to Change with co-worker abuse in healthcare.
- Innovating to breakdown intraprofessional barriers in nursing education.
- 10 tips to help older adults sleep at night.
- Technology: Mobile x-ray unit focuses on patient care.
- Creating moments of joy in long term care.
- Heart attacks are number one killer of women worldwide.
- 5 ways CLPNA supports LPNs.
- The Operations Room: News for CLPNA members.
CARE magazine shares healthcare news for Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) from nursing practice, regulation, interprofessional collaboration, provincial and national nursing news.
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 16,000 health professionals in Alberta including LPNs, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.