Curious about CLPNA’s Mentorship Program? Looking for a mentor or looking to be a mentor?
Discover “The Benefits of Joining the CLPNA Mentorship Program” at the upcoming webinar with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta and career development experts donnerwheeler on June 21 at 12:00pm.
This one-hour webinar will provide you with an:
- Understanding of what mentorship is and the mentorship relationship.
- Appreciation of the benefits of being a mentor or having a mentor.
- Introduction to the Five-Phase Mentoring Relationship Model©.
- Overview of the CLPNA Mentorship Program and benefits of joining.
- Opportunity to ask questions related to the Program.
WEBINAR: The Benefits of Joining the CLPNA Mentorship Program
Wed., June 21, 2017 – 12:00 – 1:00 PM (MST)
FREE! No registration fee to attend.
Register to receive a link to the presentation and email reminders.
A webinar is a live seminar attended using an internet-connected computer or mobile device, allowing participants in different locations to see and hear the live presenter and ask questions.
Contact the CLPNA’s Professional Development Consultants at email@example.com, 780-484-8886 or 1-800-661-5877 (toll free in Alberta).