By delivering care that focuses on the whole person, these LPNs combine progressive healthcare skills with timeless respect to achieve the best outcomes for their patients and the system.
In the feature story, ‘Culturally Competent Care: Healing in Maskwacis’, Licensed Practical Nurses working at Maskwacis Health Services (MHS) provide holistic care while respecting patients’ cultural and spiritual beliefs.
Discover more in the Winter issue of the CLPNA’s CARE magazine, sharing healthcare news for and about Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs).
ALSO IN THIS ISSUE:
- Regulation Change for LPNs in Alberta
- Sharing Evidence-Based Immunization Information
- Research: Are you at Risk for Nurse Burnout?
- Using technology to improve quality of care for seniors
- The Complaints Process
- Alberta LPN News: Think Tank 2019 Recap, Collaborative Practice in Nursing…and more
Published quarterly by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA), CARE is distributed to over 17,000 health professionals in Alberta including Licensed Practical Nurses, LPN employers, education facilities, government, stakeholders and Canadian LPN regulators.