Join the CLPNA and Dr. Jasneet Parmar as she introduces the Partnering with Family Caregivers During a Pandemic course. This course is supplementary to the Caregiver-Centered Care foundational education.
Related – Self-study Module: Caring for Caregivers
The Partnering with Family Caregivers During a Pandemic course highlights the impacts that a pandemic has on Family Caregivers. It gives practical solutions for healthcare providers to partner with Family Caregivers in navigating the uncertainty caused by the pandemic.
This webinar will explore:
- Why it is important to support family caregivers
- The consultations that informed the development of the foundational education
- Competencies LPNs can apply to support family caregivers
- Opportunities for LPNs to become champions of Caregiver-Centered Care
- An overview of the new Partnering with Family Caregivers During a Pandemic Education
Includes a live Q&A with Dr. Jasneet Parmar, Professor, Department of Family Medicine, University of Alberta.
WEBINAR: Partnering with Family Caregivers During a Pandemic
July 27, 2021 – 12:00 – 1:00pm (MST)
July 29, 2021 – 3:00 – 4:00pm (MST)
Unable to attend or want to watch again? This presentation will be available on our LPN Professional Development playlist on YouTube.
A webinar is a live seminar attended using an internet-connected computer or mobile device, allowing participants in different locations to see and hear the live presenter and ask questions. Registration is required to receive the website link to the presentation and email reminders.
For more information, please contact:
Ask CLPNA or call 1-800-661-5877 (toll-free in Alberta), or 780-484-8886.