Study with CLPNA
Our free, online self-study courses, videos and documents are intended for the continuing learning of Licensed Practical Nurses. Anyone intending to use this information for anything other than personal purposes is requested to contact the CLPNA.
- NEW! Medication Administration Self-Study Course
- NEW! Elder Abuse Self-Study Course
- NEW! Relational Practice Self-Study Course
- NEW! Infusion Therapy Self-Study Course
- NEW! Health Assessment Self-Study Course
- NEW! Diagnostic Tests & Laboratory Values Self-Study Course
- Medical Language and Terminology Self-Study Course
- Anaphylaxis Self-Study Course
- Infection Prevention and Control Self-Study Course
- Medication Drug Calculations Self-Study Course
- Pressure Ulcers eCourse
- Nursing Documentation 101
- NEW! VIDEO: Trauma-Informed Care for Licensed Practical Nurses (with ECDSS)
- NEW! VIDEO: Diabetes and Health Assessment (with Barb Bancroft)
- VIDEO: Workplace Bullying: Things Need to Change (with Alberta Health Services)
- VIDEO: Professional Practice for Licensed Practical Nurses in Leadership Roles
- VIDEO: LPN Practice: History, Education & Authority in Alberta, Canada
- VIDEO: Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice: Licensed Practical Nurses in Alberta, Canada
- Adverse Transfusion Reactions: A Reference for Nurses
- Intradermal Medication Module
- Intradermal and Intramuscular Injection Performance Checklist
- LPN Code of Ethics Learning Module
- Pharmacology & Medication Administration-Self Assessment Process © CLPNBC
- Patient Assessment-Self Assessment Tool © CLPNBC
Contact the CLPNA’s Professional Development Consultants at firstname.lastname@example.org, 780-484-8886 or 1-800-661-5877 (toll free in Alberta).
Unless otherwise specified, the above modules are © copyright the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta and intended for LPN continuing learning purposes. Anyone intending to use it for other than this purpose is requested to contact the CLPNA for permission.
Education modules with © CLPNBC are copyright the College of LPNs of British Columbia, and has provided the CLPNA permission to use of these tools for LPN continuing education purposes in Alberta. Anyone intending to use them for other than this purpose is requested to contact the copyright owner at www.clpnbc.org or 604-660-5750.