Study with CLPNA
The following learning modules are intended for the continuing learning of Alberta’s Licensed Practical Nurses. Anyone intending to use the modules for anything other than this purpose is requested to contact the CLPNA. The modules are available to download from this site free of charge.
- NEW Medical Language and Terminology Self-Study Course
- NEW Anaphylaxis Self-Study Course
- NEW Infection Prevention and Control Self-Study Course
- Medication Drug Calculations Self-Study Course
- Pressure Ulcers eCourse
- Nursing Documentation 101
- Jurisprudence Exam Study Guide (This guide is related to the Jurisprudence Exam)
- Adverse Transfusion Reactions: A Reference for Nurses
- Intradermal Medication Module
- Intradermal and Intramuscular Injection Performance Checklist
- VIDEO: Professional Practice for Licensed Practical Nurses in Leadership Roles
- VIDEO: LPN Practice: History, Education & Authority in Alberta, Canada
- VIDEO: Code of Ethics & Standards of Practice: Licensed Practical Nurses in Alberta, Canada
- LPN Code of Ethics Learning Module
- Pharmacology & Medication Administration-Self Assessment Process © CLPNBC
- Patient Assessment-Self Assessment Tool © CLPNBC
Contact the CLPNA’s Professional Development Consultants at email@example.com, 780-484-8886 or 1-800-661-5877 (toll free in Alberta).
Unless otherwise specified, the above modules are © copyright the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta and intended for LPN continuing learning purposes. Anyone intending to use it for other than this purpose is requested to contact the CLPNA for permission.
Education modules with © CLPNBC are copyright the College of LPNs of British Columbia, and has provided the CLPNA permission to use of these tools for LPN continuing education purposes in Alberta. Anyone intending to use them for other than this purpose is requested to contact the copyright owner at www.clpnbc.org or 604-660-5750.