Study with CLPNA
Our free, online self-study courses, videos and documents are intended for the continuing learning of Licensed Practical Nurses. Anyone intending to use this information for anything other than personal purposes is requested to contact the CLPNA at firstname.lastname@example.org, 780-484-8886 or 1-800-661-5877 (toll free in Alberta).
Now in alphabetical order:
- Anaphylaxis Self-Study Course
- Diagnostic Tests & Laboratory Values Self-Study Course
- NEW! Elder Abuse Self-Study Course
- Health Assessment Self-Study Course
- Infection Prevention and Control Self-Study Course
- Infusion Therapy Self-Study Course
- Medical Language and Terminology Self-Study Course
- NEW! Medication Administration Self-Study Course
- Medication Drug Calculations Self-Study Course
- Nursing Documentation 101
- Pressure Ulcers eCourse
- NEW! Relational Practice Self-Study Course
Watch our video playlist, LPN Professional Development, or click on the individual video titles below.
Many presentations were originally shared as a webinar.
Now in alphabetical order:
- NEW! Diabetes and Drugs for Licensed Practical Nurses with Barb Bancroft
- Diabetes and Health Assessment (with Barb Bancroft)
- NEW! Elder Abuse Awareness for Licensed Practical Nurses
- NEW! Licensed Practical Nurses Supporting Caregivers with Debra Paches
- Patient and Family Centred Care – An Introduction with Paul Wright
- Patient and Family Centred Care – The Patient’s Voice with Paul Wright
- NEW! Relational Practice: Beyond Introductions and Interviewing (for Licensed Practical Nurses)
- Trauma-Informed Care for Licensed Practical Nurses (with ECDSS)
- Workplace Bullying: Things Need to Change (with Alberta Health Services)
- LPN Practice: History, Education & Authority in Alberta, Canada
- Professional Practice for Licensed Practical Nurses in Leadership Roles
Presentations at the 2018 CLPNA AGM & Conference
Watch our Conference video playlist or click on the individual video titles below.
- Improving the Experience for Sexual & Gender Diverse (LGBTQ) People
- Worms 25 cents a Dozen! & Empowered Professionalism?
- Optimizing LPN Activity in Home Care
- Managing Cannabis in the Workplace
- A Licensed Practical Nurse in Guatemala
- Bringing Health Careers to Indigenous Peoples
- Adverse Transfusion Reactions: A Reference for Nurses
- Intradermal Medication Module
- Intradermal and Intramuscular Injection Performance Checklist
- LPN Code of Ethics Learning Module
- Pharmacology & Medication Administration-Self Assessment Process © CLPNBC
- Patient Assessment-Self Assessment Tool © CLPNBC
Contact the CLPNA’s Professional Development Consultants at email@example.com, 780-484-8886 or 1-800-661-5877 (toll free in Alberta).
Unless otherwise specified, the above modules are © copyright the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta and intended for LPN continuing learning purposes. Anyone intending to use it for other than this purpose is requested to contact the CLPNA for permission.
Education modules with © CLPNBC are copyright the College of LPNs of British Columbia, and has provided the CLPNA permission to use of these tools for LPN continuing education purposes in Alberta. Anyone intending to use them for other than this purpose is requested to contact the copyright owner at www.clpnbc.org or 604-660-5750.